Is Anker Any Better Than Aukey
As many of you probably know the anker brand and aukey brand have been selling private label fast battery chargers with Quick Charge 2.0 technology in there wall and car chargers over the last few years. Both brands seem to have a loyal base of customers and they keep pushing out great products.
Is aukey or anker better for there quick charger 2.0 wall chargers. Were going to test these 2 chargers ourselves to see which is faster and works better with the note 5 smartphone.
First up is Aukey Quick Charge 2.0
The aukey quick charger single head wall charger is qualcomm quick charge 2.0 certified which just means they have been approved by qualcomm to license there tech in there charger. The first thing I like about it is you can use it with a wide range of smartphones. My wife has a iphone so she can use ( just need iphone cable) and I have a samsung so I can use to quick charge my note 5 as well. It is universal in a sense. Of course iphone does not have quick charger but it works none the less.
Aukey quick charge supports healthy battery life which is very important with the note 5 because it is not easy to change out a battery on that smartphone. There is no battery door and that goes for a lot of phones out there now. It can adjust the battery juice going into the phone with its unique specs and you will receive the battery power for your smartphone. Aukey direct website you can find the warranty information easily as well which is a plus.
Works with a lot of smartphones
protects agains you overcharging your phone
24 Month Warranty
Great to know your backed up by a 24 month warranty
Aukey Quick Charge Pros
- Charge devices around 70 percent faster than older model chargers
- safe protection against charging your battery to much
AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology ( qualcomm quick charge 2.0)
Anker Quick Charger 2.0
The anker quick charge 2.0 is qualcomm certified as well. The surge protection feature is great on this charger. You see a lot of this on chargers that laptops or computers are on and this is great for a smartphone because you dont want to lose all your data. 8 Hours of battery life is great on just 15 minutes of charging as well.
Anker boost speeds of 60 percent in 30 minutes which would be a little faster than the samsung adaptive fast chargers and a full charger around 75 percent faster.
Conclusion is both have about the same speeds and both are good brands to choose from. I would not hesitate to purchase from either one.
Anker Docking Station, PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock for USB-C Laptops, 85W Charging for Laptop, 18W Charging for Phone, 4K HDMI, 1Gbps Ethernet, Audio, USB-A Gen 1, USB-C Gen 2, SD 4.0 is far superior to anything AUKEY has out right now.
- The Anker Advantage is the best brand out there right now for charging your apple or samsung devices.
- Incredible Expansion: Equipped with dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2 USB-C ports, 4 USB-A ports, an HDMI port, an Ethernet port, SD/microSD card slots, and a 3.5 mm AUX port it has everyting you need to charge up any device or copy pictures and files
- Unparalleled Charging Options: With 85W and 15W Thunderbolt 3 ports plus an 18W USB-C Power Delivery port, PowerExpand offers multiple ways to get a high-speed charge for anything from laptops to phones and more.
- Great media Display: The Thunderbolt 3 port supports 5K@60Hz while the HDMI port supports a resolution of 4K@60Hz. Connect to both simultaneously to enjoy crystal-clear streaming or mirroring across 2 displays.
AUKEY USB C Hub 12-in-1 Type C Adapter with Ethernet, 4K HDMI,VGA,2 USB 3.0,2 USB 2.0,100W PD,USB-C Data Port and SD/TF Docking Station for MacBookPro/Air(Thunderbolt 3) and Other USB-C Laptops is only thing that comes close vs the anker station
- 12-in-1 USB C Hub: Turn a single USB-C port into 1 Gigabit Ethernet port, 2 HDMI ports, 1 VGA port, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 USB-C data port, 1 USB Power Delivery charging port, and SD & microSD card slots. What you get:AUKEY CB-C78 12-in-1 USB-C Hub, User Manual
- Ultra HD 4K output & Triple Display: Mirror or extend your USB-C laptop screen stream 4K UHD or full HD 1080P video using HDMI or VGA port. Triple display: one display of HDMI output, one display of HDMI or VGA, one screen of laptop. Please note ONLY Windows system support MST, Mac OS DOES NOT support triple display
- Convenient Charging: The USB Power Delivery port supports up to 100W Power Delivery to keep your MacBook Pro or other compatible laptop fully charged (using your device’s original power adapter) while you’re using all the other functions of the hub. Fully charge a 15" MacBook Pro with USB Power Delivery port about 2 hours
- Effortless Data Transfer & Network Connection: The two USB 3.0 ports and USB-C data port support data transfer rates up to 5Gbps. Two USB 2.0 ports support and SD & microSD card slots data transfer at up to 480Mbps. Due to the USB 3.0 radio frequency interference to the wireless connection, It is advisable to connect the USB 2.0 port. Gigabit Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps network speeds,anywhere and in just a flash
- Great Versatility & MAC stylish design: Slim and compact without any compromise on accessibility and just simple Plug and Play connectivity, AUKEY USB C hub meets your most of needs. Lighten your load and ditch the extra cable adapters, consolidate them with this USB C hub! Unibody aluminum alloy ionized finish, extremely compact and slim, perfectly match your MacBook or other Type C Laptops