We are going to dive in and see why is your samsung wireless charger blinking yellow . Don't know why it is happening and how to fix this issue? You are not alone! Many users have complained regarding the wireless charger blinking yellow. In this article, we will discuss all the possible reasons for it and what you can do to fix it. Let’s get started!
What makes my samsung wireless charger blinking yellow?
First of all, the most common reason why your Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand is blinking yellow could be due to a bad connection. This means that the charger isn't receiving any power from the outlet, which could be due to a damaged cable or a loose connection. The easiest way to fix this issue is to unplug the charger, wait for a few seconds, and then plug it back in. If this doesn't work, try using a different outlet or use a new cable.
It's no secret that Samsung wireless charger duo have changed the way we charge our phones. The convenience of not having to worry about cords and wires has been well-received by consumers. However, what happens when your Samsung wireless charger starts blinking yellow? It's a frustrating experience that can leave you wondering what the problem might be. In this blog post, we'll discuss why your wireless charger for android might be blinking yellow and what steps you can take to fix it.
There can be a few reasons your samsung wireless charger blinks different colors and is giving you an error. Are there ways to fix this issue without having to return the device to where you purchased it? Were going to dive into it and figure your best resolution for this problem.
- Is your samsung trio charger flashing yellow?
- Is your samsung wireless charger ep-p3105 having these same issues or yellow blinking
- Are you using samsung phones or a samsung charger?
If you having these problems the most important thing to do is make sure you enable wireless charging on your android phone first step.
When the samsung wirless charger is blinking yellow than it probably is not working so what you first want to do is make sure that the cable and the wall charger are the original samsung that came when you purchased them. This is the first step and is really critical in getting your device back working.
Once you have verified that is correct than make sure that the wireless chord is going into the wireless charger without a problem. If you have to push it a little harder than normal than there is probably an issue with usb-c part of the cable or the wireless charger entry point.
Samsung wireless charging models affected?
1. Samsung 15w wireless charger single.
2. Samsung wireless charger fast pad from 2021.
3. Samsung wireless charger trio version.
4. Samsung wireless charger 9w duo.
5. Samsung wireless vehicle dock charger.
6. Samsung qi wireless fast charger.
7. Samsung qi 7.5 fast w.
What should I do if my Samsung wireless charger is blinking yellow?
Another reason why your Samsung wireless charger could be blinking yellow could be due to a compatibility issue. Not all devices are compatible with wireless charging, so make sure that your device supports it. Additionally, some devices may require a certain type of charger or power output to charge wirelessly. Make sure that you're using a Samsung wireless charger that's compatible with your device and meets the requirements.
If you've tried both the above methods and your Samsung wireless charger is still blinking yellow, you might be facing a software issue. The solution to this would be to reset your wireless charger. The process to reset your charger varies depending on the model, so make sure to check the manual or the manufacturer's website for specific instructions. A reset should fix any software issues and get your charger back to its normal functioning state.
You may not know if the cable your using to your samsung wireless charger is the original that came with the item so what I would do is purchase another one and see if this fixes the issue first. You can get a cable at amazon for a good price and know that it is authentic. Make sure if wireless charger has a yellow light blinking yellow to reset it first by removing the power chords attached to it.
The actual wireless device may be the problem and you might need a warranty replacement if you purchased the device in the usa. I you need to send it in for warranty replacement or repair you can do so by going to the warranty page. This page will ask that you sign in and also register your product before being able to send it in for repair or replacement. You can also call them at 1800-samsung.
- Move any wireless items in the house away from this wireless charger – it could be messing with your charger.
- Make sure to clean your device as it could be making the charger not work
- Clean the smartphone and the charger
What causes my Samsung wireless charger to blink yellow?
There can be many reasons why your charger blinks Yellow. Some of the common ones are as follows.
- You are using an incompatible cable.
- The Wireless charger is not getting enough power. That can be the main reason why you are seeing the yellow light.
- There are chances that your phone is in vibration
- You are using the wrong case, or it is thicker than 3mm, which can cause issues with the charging. Also, keep in mind that don’t use plastic or silicon cases as they can be the biggest obstacles while charging.
- Also, don’t place anything metallic near your chargers, such as keys or credit cards. This will also stop charging your device.
- The big problem could the nfc interfering. Turn if off real quick to check.
- The wireless charger might not be compatible with the type of phone your using. I would check the manual to see what you can use with your smartphone because some dont have wireless charging.
These are some common reasons why your Samsung device is not charging and why you see a yellow light on the wireless charger. Below we have mentioned the hacks that you can try to fix this problem.
Could it be your phone case that is causing the problem?
If your using the otterbox defender case that has the clip on it then this might be why your getting an error because you cannot use that to charger with a wireless charger. It is just to thick.
I know some of the uag cases are way to thick as well for wireless charging so if you dont want to switch your best to just use a 45w charger instead.
Top Fixes if your samsung wireless charger blinks.
If you often see yellow blink, here are the top solutions that you can try. All these fixes are simple, and anyone can try them. So, let's discuss them one by one.
1. Replug the Charger
The first thing you can do is unplug the charger and replug it again. Yes, this is simple and won’t require much time. Check the indicator and see which light you see on it during the process. If the issue is still there, unplug it again, wait for a few seconds, and plug it in again.
2. Check If it is Damaged or not
If your charger is old, there are chances that it might be damaged. A damaged charger can cause problems while charging, so make sure to check it before trying. You can easily replace the old charger and buy the new one from the market. Many people recommend fixing the old charger, but it is not a good idea because, in this way, you are risking your device. So, in the end, we would recommend replacing your old charger and getting the new one.
3. Check the Case and Remove it Immediately
Sometimes your Samsung wireless charger blinks yellow because of the case. So, the best way to fix this issue is to remove the case and place the phone directly. In this way, you can easily charge the phone and won't have to see the yellow light again. Now check your device and see if it's charging or not. If the issue is still there, we have another solution for you.
4. Turn Off NFC
NFC, also known as Near Field Communication, helps connect several electronic devices in one go. It is a good function, but sometimes it can cause issues for you. For Example, some devices won't charge properly if NFC is enabled. Go to your Settings; click the "More Networks" option. From there, you can find NFC. Turn it off, wait for a few seconds and turn it back on. Now, charge your phone and see if it is working or not.
5. Change the Direction of Your Phone
If nothing is working for you, we suggest changing the direction of your phone. Move it in different directions and see the indicator as well. Once the yellow light stops blinking, this is the perfect direction for you. Now, you can place the mobile in that position.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Does My Samsung Wireless Charger Blinks Red?
If you see the red light on your charger, it means you haven't placed it properly. Also, there are chances that it is not compatible with your device. So, we would suggest changing the charger.
- How Much Time Does It Take to Recharge the Device?
The average time required to charge your mobile is 3 hours. But sometimes, it can take up to 5 hours, depending on your model. But the average time will be around 3-5 hours. If it takes more time, it means there is an issue with your charger or device.
3. Why is my Samsung trio Charger flashing yellow?
If you see yellow, orange, or red light, it means you haven't placed the charger properly. Sometimes it blinks when the Samsung wireless charger is an unsupported device is placed. So, before you charge, don't forget to check the compatibility.
4. How to Know If You Have Chosen the Right Wireless Charger?
Some people don’t know if they are using the right wireless charger or not. To verify the charger, check your device screen and see if the battery icon is there or not. If it is not compatible, you will see a red or yellow light on the indicator. My favorite samsung wireless charger was the 15w when it first came out but I also like many others as well. My samsung trio charger flashing yellow did not make me very happy so I chose others.
5. If these options did not work it is time to contact samsung and use your 1 year samsung warranty for wireless charging.
Just go to samsung.com and choose help in the top right corner of there website. You can also call them or just add this item with the serial number to samsung website and it will allow you to get a label to send it back to them.
What wireless charger can I use for Samsung devices?
1. Samsung Wireless Charger Convertible: This wireless charger is one of the very few models that can charge both your phone and your watch simultaneously. Unlike most other wireless chargers, this model comes with two charging pads, one for your phone and one for your watch. It supports up to 9W of fast wireless charging and also doubles as a stand for your phone.
2. Anker Wireless Charger: This affordable wireless charger can charge your Samsung device quickly, even through its thick protective case. It supports up to 10W charging speeds and comes with an advanced temperature control system to maintain optimal charging temperature.
3. Belkin Wireless Charger: The Belkin Boost Up wireless charging stand delivers up to 10W of high-speed charging to your Samsung devices. It comes with a non-slip surface that keeps your phone secure, even if you get a phone call in the middle of the night.
4. Mophie Wireless Charger: The Mophie wireless charger is a great choice for those who own multiple Samsung devices. It comes with a double charging pad that can simultaneously charge your phone and earphones, or even two phones.
5. Choetech Wireless Charger: Choetech's wireless charging pad has a sleek design and supports up to 10W charging speeds. It also has an anti-slip rubber surface that ensures your phone stays securely in place while charging.
6. Yootech Wireless Charger: This affordable option is another great pick for Samsung users looking for a wireless charging pad. The Yootech wireless charger comes with two charging modes – 10W for Samsung devices and 7.5W for iPhones – and it also supports charging through your phone's protective case.
7. Native Union Dock Wireless Charger: If you're looking for a wireless charger that can charge both your phone and your earphones, Native Union's Dock Wireless Charger is an excellent option. It supports up to 10W of charging speed, and its silicon surface ensures your phone won't slip off while charging.
8. Spigen Wireless Charger: Spigen's wireless charger comes with three charging modes – 10W fast charging, 7.5W iPhone charging, and 5W standard charging. It's a versatile option that can charge all of your Samsung devices, including Galaxy Watch, Earbuds and phones.
9. RavPower Wireless Charger: RavPower's wireless charger has a charging speed up to 10W and comes with temperature control technology and over-charging control, to keep your Samsung device safe while charging.
10. Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad: The Belkin Boost Up wireless charging pad delivers a fast charge to your Samsung device, it supports fast charge up to 10W, thereby ensuring reliable charging for all types of devices with fast wireless charging capabilities.
Due to some issues, you will notice yellow light on your wireless charger. But don't worry, you can easily fix it by trying the methods mentioned above. However, keep in mind that charging with the yellow light won't be a good idea because you will risk your device. Also, it is recommended to change the charger if you continuously see the Yellow light on the LED. If you have more questions regarding why the Samsung wireless charger blinks yellow, do let us know in the comment section below.
Samsung wireless charger blinking yellow could be due to a bad connection, compatibility issue, software issue, or hardware issue. The easiest way to fix it would be to unplug and plug it back in. If that doesn't work, ensure that your device is compatible and you're using the right charger. Lastly, if none of the fixes work, it might be time to get the charger replaced. Remember that it's always better to be safe than sorry, so don't try to fix the charger yourself.